* Discontinued - limited stock available
This side mounted channel is a versatile fixture that can be used on vertical surfaces or within limited spaces such as displays. The strip light’s durability makes it a standard fixture for displays and other shallow spaces.
- Side strip can be configure to have 1, 2 and 3 lamps.
- Low-profile body and side-mounted lamps. Die formed, cold-rolled steel channel with knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Surface side mounting.
- Compatible for any application with limited space and shallow spaces.
- Standard T8 lamp, optional T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).