3” deep louver low-energy surface parabolic fixture, design for bright low-glare light. It is high efficiency, great performance and sleek detailing make it an ideal choice for open office environments.
- Parabolic louvers are made with anodize, semi-specular, 3” deep aluminum to perform low-glare bright light and they are interlocked to prevent vibration.
- The louvers can be hinged and latched from either side.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Inside edge of housing has full flat black reveal for floating effect.
- Exterior finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Pendant or surface mounting.
- End to end row mounting option available.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps are available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).