Ideal for sports fields, parking areas, industrial yards and other general applications where flood lighting may come into use.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum ballast housing with powder coated.
- Ballast housing with horizontal degree aiming scale and repositioning.
- Die-cast socket housing with vertical adjustment, degree aiming scale and repositioning.
- Comes with anodized aluminum reflectors.
- Silicone rubber included to prevent any leakage from the outside.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered glass lens.
- Integral cross arm mounting
- The die-cast ballast housing has to be mounted on the flat surface, direct to cross arm mounting bolt provided.
- Up to HPS 1000W, MH 1500W.
- Uses a mogul base (E39), 4KV, UL approved porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- Lamps are included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).