* Discontinued - limited stock available
The square canopy luminaire with induction lamp, provides a wide and even symmetrical light distribution. Induction lamp features high lighting efficacy, reduce wattage, reduce maintenance cost, reduce overall replacement cost, good color rendering and stable output. Ideal for safety or security location of parking areas, walkways and underpasses.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing and vandal resistant high impact UV stabilized prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a dark bronze polyester powder coat finish. Also available in white or black finish.
- Housing with 1/2” side hub and plug provided. (Field installation of button photocell, not included)
- Housing has silicone gasket to seal to lens for wet location.
- Available tamper resistant screw option.
- Ceiling or surface mount.
- Direct mounting to recessed J-box or 1/2” threaded plugs for conduit entry.
- Vandal resistant, high impact UV stabilized, clear prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Induction lamps will have circular lamp and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- High power factor, instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25°C to 50°C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).
- ARRA compliant (optional).