The square die-cast aluminum housing canopy luminaire. Modular design LED and aluminum reflector allows for ease of maintenance. Use for safety or security location of parking areas, walkways, and underpasses.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing and injection molded high impact UV stabilized clear prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a dark bronze polyester powder coated finish, also available in white or black finish.
- Housing with 1/2” side hub and plug provided. (Field installation of button photocell, not included)
- Housing has silicone gaskets secure the seal between the lenses and the housing.
- Available with tamper resistant screw as option.
- Ceiling or surface mount.
- Direct mounting to recessed J-box or 1/2” threaded plugs for conduit entry.
- Injection molded high impact UV stabilized prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Polycarbonate lenses will protect the light source against abuse, such as severe impact and vandalism.
- High efficient LED modules, Components are products of Samsung LEDs.
- High safety with complete waterproof and thermal emission of LED Module. IP67 rated
- 5000K color temperature standard.
- Color Rendering Index: 82+ Ra.
- Luminous Efficacy: 125 lm/W
- Input Voltage: 24Vdc
- 60°/120° Beam Angle.
- 50,000 hours.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 90 ~ 305 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features include over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Waterproof (IP67) and damp location.
- All-Round Protection: OVP, SCP, OTP.
- Class 2 and SELV.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.92
- Optional 1-10V dimmable driver. (Dimmer supplied by others)
- Minimum starting temperature: -22°F (-30°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL8750, UL1012, UL1310 Class 2, CSA-C22.2 No. 107.1, CSA C22.2 NO. 223-M91 Class 2
- UL/ CUL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- IP67 rated.
- Tested to IESNA LM80 standards.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- ARRA compliant.