* Discontinued - limited stock available
The 3” narrow staggered strip light when installed in rows are design to eliminate shadows. As with other strip fixtures, it is an efficient solution for both task and general lighting needs. Its durability and functionality make it a standard fixture for applications for coves or displays.
- Staggered channel strip enables overlapping lamps for uniform illumination.
- 2’, 3’, 4’, 6’ and 8’ strips available with 1 and 2 lamps or tandem.
- Die-formed channel with knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Optional Micro inter connector system.
- Surface mounting.
- Continuous row mounting option.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant.