The steel housing exit signs offer a sleek appearance in a rugged design.
- Durable, powder coated 20-gauge steel construction. Premium-grade with white painted heavy duty steel housing with KO’s provided for mounting.
- Letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke.
- Steel knockout chevron directional indicators.
- Single or double face configuration.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
- Universal knockout pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LED.
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).