Ideal for commercial where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. Solid-state electronics offer both reliability and low-cost performance.
- Thin Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign Compact size low-profile design LED exit sign.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- Innovative snap-together design allows for fast and easy installation.
- Letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke.
- Easily removable snap-out knockouts and chevron directional arrows.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- 5 years limited warranty on aterials and all electronics. Battery prorated for five years.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations. (0° - 50°C / 32°F - 122°F)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 70, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.