Ideal for commercial and industrial facilities where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. LED die-cast aluminum series utilizes a unique illumination design in an architecturally pleasing housing.
- Low Profile thin aluminum housing with universal mounting kit.
- Innovative snap-together design allows for fast and easy installation.
- Letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke.
- Easily removable snap-out knockouts and chevron directional arrows.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white, black or aluminum housing.
- Aluminum mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations. (0° - 50°C / 32°F - 122°F)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 70, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.