Specification troffer design with hi-transmission acrylic, high performance static luminaires provide excellent visual control and subtle soft indirect illumination. It is high efficiency, great performance and value make it an ideal choice for commercial and institutional environments.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, 21-gauge steel construction provides durability and strength.
- Finish in high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- High reflectance white reflector distributes light through both optical elements.
- Unique door frame design delivers a premium extruded appearance.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- Door latches and hinges from either side as standard.
- The frosted acrylic overlay panel is high transmission acrylic that provide a low-brightness glow.
- Recessed mounted in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO lamps available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamps not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant.
- Made in USA.