Specification troffer design with hi-transmission acrylic, high performance static luminaires provide e xcellent visual control and subtle soft indirect illumination. It is high efficiency, great performance and value make it an ideal choice for commercial and institutional environments.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, 20-gauge steel construction provides durability and strength.
- Finish in high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- High reflectance white reflector distributes light through both optical elements.
- Unique door frame design delivers a premium extruded appearance.
- Door latches and hinges from either side as standard.
- Two slope panels of the units are high transmission acrylic that provide a low-brightness glow.
- Recessed mounted in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Calculated L70: 122,000 hours
- Reported L70: >54,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 1~100% (std.), Bi-level step dim. (optional)
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -22°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant.
- Made in USA.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)