T8 under cabinet for both accent and task lighting, the under cabinet light is a low-profile slender fixture that can easily be tucked under cabinets, above displays, inside shelves and overhead areas. Perfect for use in kitchens, offices, laboratories, closets and displays.
- Die formed, cold-rolled steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- High-impact ribbed white acrylic diffuser lens that snaps on easily.
- Optional rocker switch and receptacle available.
- Finish is white powder coated metal body.
- Ceiling mounting or wall mounting.
- End to end row mounting available.
- One T8 lamps.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- Residential with instant start electronic ballast (120V, 60Hz) quiet operation.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts are available.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as optional. (Luminaire Disconnect)
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).