* Discontinued - limited stock available
The architectural wall cylinder up and down light. Ideal for walkways, building exterior walls, underpasses and accent wall sconces. Wall mounting height requires between 8 feet and 15 feet below.
- Die-cast aluminum base with aluminum cover on which electrical components are mounted for maximum heat dissipation.
- Silicone rubber gasket between backplate and front housing for wet locations.
- Anodized aluminum reflector with high efficiency. Heat and impact resistant tempered, frost textured glass lens.
- Housing is dark bronze finish as standard. Also available in white or black finish.
- Suitable for building surface and wall mounted applications.
- Standard distribution - up and down light (UDL2).
- Available one-way light (UDL1).
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or direct mounts to the wall with feed thru conduit access.
- HID lamps have medium base (E26) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact. UL certified socket.
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).