* Discontinued - limited stock available
The trapezoid wall sconce down light is ideal for walkways, building exterior walls, parking areas, entrances, underpasses, loading docks and recreation areas. Wall mounting height requires between 8 feet and 15 feet below.
- Full cut-off dark sky compliant fixtures.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing on which electrical components are mounted for maximum heat dissipation.
- Silicone rubber gasket included to prevent dirt or moisture from outside.
- Architectural dark bronze finish standard. Also available in white or black finish.
- One piece high reflectance aluminum reflector designed for desired light efficiency.
- Provide down light only.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or direct mounts to the wall with feed thru conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- High efficiency anodized aluminum reflector with wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens.
- CREE XPG LED (130 lm/pcs)
- HID lamps have medium base (E26) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact. UL certified socket.
- Compact fluorescent lamps have 4-pin socket (GX24).
- Lamp included.
- MH ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -20°F (-30°C) to 108°F (90°C); 180°C insulation system.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- Compact fluorescent uses a high power factor electronic ballast, multi-voltage (120-277V), sound rate A, thermoplastic sockets.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant (optional).