Wall or ceiling light. Acrylic diffuser with metal end caps. Ideal for use in public areas, corridors, locker, rooms, laundry, bathrooms, and work areas.
- White finish as standard. (other finish available)
- Acrylic ribbed white lens.
- Wall or ceiling mounted.
- High quality long-life LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Calculated and reported L70: 51,000 hours.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Made in USA.
- ARRA compliant.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)