Wall or ceiling light. Acrylic diffuser with metal end caps. Ideal for use in public areas, corridors, locker rooms, laundry, bathrooms, stairwells and work areas.
- White finish as standard. (other finish available)
- Acrylic ribbed white lens.
- Screw-in ends.
- Rocker switch flat knockout comes as standard.
- Wall or ceiling mounted.
- High quality long-life LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Calculated L70: 122,000 hours
- Reported L70: >54,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information)
- ADA compliant. (less than 4” off wall)
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)