The heavy-duty turret industrial channel is a strip with reflectors to focus the majority or all of the illumination downward. The series incorporate sturdy reflectors that precisely direct and effectively control light. It is a durable, efficient solution for both task and general lighting needs. Its functionality and economy make it an ideal choice for large storage areas, institutions, industrial and retail applications.
- Heavy-duty design for demanding industrial environments.
- Die-formed CRS housing with rolled symmetric reflector and driver cover.
- Die-formed steel reflectors, painted white.
- Knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- Easily assembled with snap together components and no extra tools required.
- Acrylic diffuser.
- Finish in highly reflective post painted finish.
- Optional wire guards with snap-on clips available..
- For surface, pendant, chain, swivel stem, unit or row installation.
- For mounting heights up to 25’ that require high light levels.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8 (optional >90)
- Calculated L70: 122,000 hours
- Reported L70: >54,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50/60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- Philips Xitanium: 0-10V Dim to 1%(PH).
- Osram Optotronic: 0-10V Dim to 1%(OS1) or 10%(OS).
- Generic : 0-10V 10% dim. (GR)
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Optional ARRA compliant.
- 5 years warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)