The VR9 series is a premium grade architectural linear fluorescent luminaire that can be wall or ceiling mounted. It is designed to provide the extra level of protection and security required in high occupancy public areas.
- Heavy gauge marine grade extruded aluminum with die-cast end caps. Includes knockouts for surface conduit and tandem mounting.
- The polycarbonate lens and tamper resistant fasteners for high abuse areas. Also available with occupancy sensors.
- Surface wall, ceiling and pendant mount.
- Can be continuous row mounted as needed.
LENS & REFLECTOR:
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens available in opal, secured by four tamper resistant screws.
- Precision die formed 20 gauge full reflector that also acts as a wire cover with 92% reflectivity.
- Available wired in 1, 2 or 3 lamp configurations with T8, T5 or T5HO lamps, using UNV instant start, programmed start ballast.
- Lamp not included.
- Available with Bi-Level options.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL listed.
- Suitable for damp location.
- ARRA compliant.