This recessed, vandal-resistant designed with a high impact acrylic lens, high performance static luminaires provide general illumination for rough service. Its high efficiency, great performance and value make it an ideal choice for commercial and institutional environments.
- General illumination for vandal-resistant applications. Ideal for areas that require higher levels of protection from physical assault, while providing proper illumination for safety or security.
- 100% acrylic, clear prismatic with minimum 0.14” thickness A12 pattern lens as standard.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Steel door frame features overlap mitered corners. Formed from cold-rolled steel and secured by stainless steel tamper-resistant TX-20 screws, three per side for 2x4 fixture housing. Ceiling trims available to fit most recessed applications.
- Five stage iron-phosphate pretreatment ensures superior paint adhesion and rust resistance. Painted parts finished with high-gloss, baked white enamel.
- Optional Fully Gasketed(GS2) is available.
- Recessed ceiling mount.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard easy twist lock lamp sockets T8, T5, T5HO lamps are available.
- Lamps not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).