Wall/Ceiling mounted luminaire, and optional with integral ultrasonic motion sensor provides luminaire applications. Ideal for use in wall, corridors, stairwells, closets, laundry, bathrooms, dormitories, hallways and general work areas.
- High-gloss white on die formed 20 gauge cold rolled steel housing and one-piece metal ends. Come as white finish. (Std.)
- Clear prismatic acrylic diffuser; optional smooth white acrylic diffuser.
- Optional One piece slide-on ends.
- Optional integral ultrasonic occupancy sensor to sense motion within a space and automatically turn lights on.
- Wall or ceiling mounted.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficiency up to 140 LPW.
- Service life: Greater than 60,000 hours(L70) minimizing maintenance frequency.
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Color variation within 3-step MacAdam ellipse.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 0-10V 10%~100% (std.), 1%~100% (optional).
- Optional step dimming for bi-level application.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Constant Current, Class 2.
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- Made in USA.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)