- Ideal for wet location / outdoor commercial and industrial facilities where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. Solid state electronics offer both reliability and low-cost performance.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact, polycarbonate housing.
- Compact, low-profile design, fully-gasket polycarbonate enclosure provided resistance to corrosive atmospheres and non-hazardous environments.
- Adjustable eyeball 6V, 7W MR16 halogen two lamp heads.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in light gray housing.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction box and snaps into place marking internal electrical connections.
- Conduit mount using knockouts on back plate.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Ultra bright 6V 7W MR16 two halogen lamps.
- 6V 4.5Ah, maintenance-free, sealed lead acid rechargeable battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- HTR : Using the internal heater enables the unit to be used in cold environments.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for wet locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI /NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).