- LED wet location exit combo with battery backup.
- Listed NEMA 4X and high-impact thermoplastic housing.
- ABS, corrosion-resistant, polycarbonate UV-stabilized enclosure.
- Exit letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke and knockout directional chevron.
- Easily removable snap-out knockouts and chevron directional arrows.
- Two fully adjustable glare-free round shape light heads for light.
- Fully gasket enclosure housing and non-hazardous environments.
- 90+ minute emergency operation
- Available in single face. Polycarbonate face plate.
- Surface wall mount.
- Side and top conduit knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box.
- 120V/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- LEDs mounted on printed circuit board (for Exit Sign)
- 2 X 6V 5.4 watts DC T5 wedge base lamps for emergency mode.
- Ni-Cad battery maintenance-free, rechargeable battery (6V 4.5Ah) on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for wet locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI /NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code, ANSI/NFPA 101.