- Corrosion-resistant 5VA flame retardant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate in gray finish.
- Sealed and gasketed housing with hinged cover.
- Sealed test switch.
- Integral breather vent.
- External mounting brackets for simplified surface mounting provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Adjustable, glare-free PAR-Type lamp heads with 7.2 watts incandescent base lamps.
- Sealed and gasketed weather proof lamp heads with high performance chrome-plated metaized reflector and tempered glass lenses.
- Maintenance-free, rechargeable 6V 7.0Ah, sealed lead-acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamps for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- HTR : Internal heather for cold temperature (-9ºC to 40ºC / 15.8ºF to 104ºF) applications.
- RC : Remote capacity of up to 14.4W.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for wet location (5ºC to 40ºC / 41ºF to 104ºF).
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- ARRA compliant (optional).ARRA compliant (optional).