Specification grade surface ceiling-mount standard wraparound fixture delivers diffuse moderate light. It is the economical, energy-efficient and low-profile choice for small to medium size offices, retail spaces, classrooms and storage rooms.
- 100% acrylic, injection molded prismatic basket diffuser with flat bottom and vertical sides.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- End caps are same material as housing.
- Lens are capable of being hinged from either side for easy cleaning and service.
- Models available with 2, 3 and 4 lamps in single or tandem.
- 2 Lamps type available with in wide housing.
- 8 foot tandem type; comes with 2 pieces 4 foot lens.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Surface or stem mount.
- Steel end plates with 7/8” KO standard for continuous row mounting option.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).