This efficient fixture angles the light against a wall or ceiling to produce a light-wash effect that makes a space seem larger and more attractive by removing corner shadows. It is often used in retail, displays and office spaces for its uniquely dynamic brightening effect. It can be added to the ends or sides of a row of other fixtures.
- Full specular reflectors at side and ends control the wall wash lighting distribution.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Available in 2’ and 4’ lengths.
- Finish in high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- Recessed ceiling mounting.
- End to end row mounting available.
- T-bar hold-down clips supplied standard.
- Accessory available to provide trim flange and fixture support in plaster or plasterboard ceilings with grid trim fixture.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps are available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Twin Tube lamp sockets with double contact construction and lamp support clips.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).