- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing.
- Universal mounting plate with easy quick connect for fast installation.
- Adjustable eyeball 6V, 7W MR16 halogen two lamp heads.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Surface mount.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box.
- Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V, 7W MR16 two halogen lamps.
- 6V 4.5Ah, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).