Ideal for commercial where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. LED compact and recessed decorative design Edge-Lite exit sign series utilizes a unique illumination design in an architecturally aluminum housing.
- Premium-grade, extruded aluminum housing.
- Extruded aluminum trim assembly is easily detachable from below, providing accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Self-adhesive Chevron appliques and guide template provided for directional indication.
- Available in black or white powder-coated finishes.
- Compatible with drywall or drop ceiling mount installations. Bar hangers included.
- Wall mount capability optional.
- 120V/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Optional multi-tap 208/220/240 voltage available.
- 3 Watts LED at 120V, LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90minute emergency illumination.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic testing, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (Self-diagnostic testing for 30-second discharge once every 30-days and 30-minutes every six months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- 2C: Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (one acting as a back-up to the other) supplies at the same time.
- SW: Signs available with requested custom ‘special’ wording.
- SPV: UL Listed for special voltage option.
- WM: Allows for the unit to be wall recessed mounted.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- Certified to CEC under Title 20 Regulations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).